Posts by Richard Preece
About The Author
Richard Preece is the Director of The Biggest Job in Business, a program he has created and successfully implemented in his company, Franklin Templeton Investments. While at Hyde School with his son and daughter, Richard implemented the 10 Priorities in his work place, first personally and then with the teams with which he works. He then developed a workshop based on the priorities to help business managers and team members establish a deeper level of trust, thus boosting production, team, and client satisfaction. His business background includes positions with Blue Cross of California as Director of Government Systems; Senior Vice President of eCommerce at Bank of Ohio, and most recently as Head of Global Client Technology and Technology Project Delivery for Franklin Templeton Investments. Despite his professional focus on project management and application development, his passion is business leadership and organizational development. Born and educated in England, he now resides in Florida.
This author doesn't have any posts yet.
- Podcast 98: Christian Buck: The Sport of School
- Podcast 97: Ron Lieber: The Opposite of Spoiled
- Podcast 96: Marilyn Price-Mitchell, PhD: Get to Know Your Teen
- Podcast 95: Malcolm Gauld: Integrity Amid the College Admissions Scandal
- Podcast 94: Sean Grover: When Kids Call The Shots
- Podcast 93: Chris Guidera: Parents Need to Listen
- Podcast 92: Ali de Groot: Parenting from Anger Doesn’t Work
- Podcast 91: Eric Karlan: What Do I Need to Know About You?
- Podcast 90: Bruce Berger: Parent from Your Principles
- Podcast 89: Kyle Winey: Hackiversity: The Secrets to Achieving More by Doing Less in College