- Do you feel that parenting teens is the biggest job you’ll ever have?
- Are you wondering about how to help your child discover his or her unique potential?
- Are you dedicated to raising a child with character and integrity?
Based on the Hyde School’s philosophy of “parents are the primary teachers and the home is the primary classroom,” this podcast was created to help parents understand just how to put this philosophy in place in the home, and to discover the transformative outcomes that happen in families who implement it.
You will hear from not only experts in the field of raising teenagers, such as educational consultants, authors, and therapists, but also hear from former Hyde parents and students who share their stories of challenges and triumphs on this journey.
We welcome you to jump in and start discovering some “ah ha” moments and practices you can implement right away to bring your family closer together and raise self-confident teenagers with character who become inspiring adults.
Most Popular Episodes:
- Podcast 44: Bobbie DePorter: The 7 Biggest Teen Problems & How to Turn Them Into Strengths
- Podcast 25: Robin Sabag: A Guide to Raising Teenage Girls in a New Era
- Podcast 37: Hilary Jacobs Hendel – It’s Not Always Depression
- Podcast 24: Laura Gauld: Parenting Fundamentals, The First 5 Mantras
- Podcast 32: Clues on how to teach and model trust, grit, & respect – Mantras 16-20
To Subscribe to Parenting Teens Podcast:
From your Mobile Device:
- Open the Podcast app and search the iTunes podcast store for “Hyde School” or “Parenting Teens Biggest Job.”
- Click the Subscribe button as seen in image above.