Podcast 78: Inner Leadership: The Inside Scoop from 3 Alumni
Do your kids say things like this…?
Hear the inside scoop from three students about what they learned in the Inner Leadership Program at Hyde School…
- “We asked ourselves, how are we as a family going to flourish?” – Evan Davis
- “I could choose to be curious about my role in the family, or I could just avoid the truth [about it].” – Brett Van Vort
- “My family is so much more open with each other now; there’s not really anything that we can’t talk about.” – Jenny Balter
There’s much more on this podcast from these three students on what they learned in the various pieces of the program, from confidence in public speaking and independence and trust in themselves, to finding the balance between having fun and still being a good role model.
These students, each now in college, are honest, and self-reflective. I found them quite amazing in the way they could articulate their answers.
To Subscribe to the Parenting Teens Podcast:
From your Mobile Device:
- Open the Podcast app and search the iTunes podcast store for “Hyde School” or “Parenting Teens Biggest Job.”
- Click the Subscribe button.