Podcast 77: Laura Gauld: Inner Leadership: What does it mean? How does it happen?
Our podcast today will explain the answers to the above questions, as we talk with Laura Gauld, Head of School and President of the Hyde School Organization.
Hyde School’s Inner Leadership Program, where the journey of your unique potential begins, is the promise to all students who graduate from the school. There are five deliverables within this promise:
- Self awareness: what are my strengths? What is my vision? What are my obstacles?
- Public speaking confidence
- The importance of taking on challenges outside one’s comfort zone
- Meaningful relationships: understanding what they are and how to create them
- The family context: understanding the dynamics and influence of my family
Listen to this podcast and hear how these deliverables are accomplished at Hyde School.
To Subscribe to the Parenting Teens Podcast:
From your Mobile Device:
- Open the Podcast app and search the iTunes podcast store for “Hyde School” or “Parenting Teens Biggest Job.”
- Click the Subscribe button.