Podcast 60: Do the unexpected (and keep your child off guard!) Mantras 91-95
This is a great way to help ourselves, as parents, keep our kids from manipulating us says author, Laura Gauld.
The mantras in today’s podcast are:
- View each day as an opportunity for growth.
- Do the unexpected (and keep your child off guard).
- Let go of perfection.
- Take hold of excellence.
- Be a good friend and make new friends.
To Subscribe to the Parenting Teens Podcast:
From your Mobile Device:
- Open the Podcast app and search the iTunes podcast store for “Hyde School” or “Parenting Teens Biggest Job.”
- Click the Subscribe button.