Journaling Questions on Forgiveness
November is a month during which we reflect on all that we have to be thankful for. In some cases, we also need to open our hearts and let go of past grievances with those who have played an important part in our lives. Use the following prompts to record your thoughts about forgiveness and the role it plays in your life.
1. For whom do I harbor resentment in my life?
2. Who has hurt me in my life?
3. What regrets do I hold on to? How do they affect my relationships?
4. Who do I need to forgive and what would it take to achieve that?
5. Who do I think holds resentment towards me?
6. Who have I hurt?
7. How would asking others for forgiveness help me? How would letting go of regrets affect me?