Podcast 22: Malcolm Gauld: How Brother’s Keeper Works
Imagine a school where every student cared – really cared and was concerned – about the best in their fellow students?
Where the discipline and structure of the school was the responsibility of the students, and not just the teachers?
This concept, originally called Brother’s Keeper and now being called Each Other’s Keeper, is one of the most important concepts of Hyde’s basic tenets: Be the best possible you.
We can’t be the best on our own; we need the help and concern of those around us to achieve our best.
Malcolm Gauld, president of Hyde Schools, explains it best.
- Malcolm’s Blog: Teen Stumbling Block: Brother’s Keeper
- Malcolm’s Blog: Brother’s Keeper Meets Hyde Basel
- Malcolm’s Blog: Brother’s Keeper Reprise – 7 Parts
- Malcolm’s Blog: BK Primer #6
- Malcolm’s Blog: Student Obstacles #1 & #2
- Malcolm’s Blog: BK: Now More than Ever
To Subscribe to the Parenting Teens Podcast:
From your Mobile Device:
- Open the Podcast app and search the iTunes podcast store for “Hyde School” or “Parenting Teens Biggest Job.”
- Click the Subscribe button.