Podcast 18: Laura Gauld: The 5 Fundamentals of Parenting
Wouldn’t it be great to have a map and a compass for our parenting? A “true north” answer for every situation that challenged our parenting decisions and wisdom?
In our second interview with Laura Gauld from Hyde School, we are introduced to 5 Fundamentals of Parenting that might be that kind of guide.
While not actually being answers, these 5 Fundamentals give us a grounded place from which to look at each parenting challenge, and a kind of compass to keep heading in the right direction.
- Understand our job as parents.
- Raise children to be accountable to life.
- Build family traditions.
- Have faith in your child’s unique potential and the larger forces at work.
- Your growth will be your true legacy to your child.
To Subscribe to the Parenting Teens Podcast:
From your Mobile Device:
- Open the Podcast app and search the iTunes podcast store for “Hyde School” or “Parenting Teens Biggest Job.”
- Click the Subscribe button.